Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Famous

So little did you little bloggers know, but our Erica Tartaz is quite famous. We found a picture of her on the back of the comics. Note: We count reading the comics as being in touch with current events. It is the only section that is fought over at our house. What is more important, the life of Luann or Zits or some random Middle East thing? You all know the answer.



So this may actually be Amy Winehouse, but don't you see the resemblance? Minus the tattoos and serious drug problem..

7 comments:

Sara! said...

Yes, but don't you think Zach is looking a little creepy with the open chest hair part of his shirt and necklaces and all??

So, I never commented on the last post, don't know how that happened, but you get the award for funny for the week; you might get it every week.

Sara! said...

Okay, just had to check, creepy that I know how to correctly spell Zach's name.

angiedunn said...

I totally see it, good call.

I wanna look like Aim Whine {as we call her @ the Dunn res}! She's my hero...minus saying no, no, no to rehab.

Erica said...

lol! I'm a little offended. She's a scary druggy. Maybe I should be her for Halloween!!

Rebecca said...

Julie & Anne, I expect you to keep up the blog while Emily is in SLC. We all want to know what you are doing when Em isn't around.

Em said...

http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/

K I found this blog and I thought of you Emily- You totally have to check it out. Plus I loved your confession list. I'll have to make one of those myself one of these days.

The Other Emily

Laura Blue said...

emily... just wanted to say that i miss you! out of all the girls at SE that I get to work with... i miss you a lot. hope all is going well. maybe i'll see you at the store sometime soon. until then...