Monday, November 19, 2007

Spew-tah

Okay, so the amazing Utah Trip.

First, Utah greeted me with this. That's harsh, Utah. Way harsh. When I left AZ, it was the opposite of this temperature. Naughty.


First, Sarah's mom Rebecca and I had to make sure the SLC temple would be the perfect place for me to get married. It is. Now to find my destiny.

Then, we went to Sarah's house. Or maybe the house Sarah is working on for her job. I wanted to mess around and take hilarious pictures, but Sarah was serious business face. p.s. Erica, I found your future's laundry room. It's here in Park City.



"Hi. We are Justin, Amanda, Curtis, and baby Xander. We are ticked that Emily made us watch a movie about awkward bee/human love instead of graphic violence in American Gangster."
Baby Xander - "Thanks for saving my soul from eternal damnation, Emily."



The highlight of my trip. Cafe Rio Perfection. Those Mesa people need to take lessons from the Utah workers.



I now give you the segment entitled: Things We Did in Utah that I Do in AZ All the Time.

1. Having a party at the F 21. I must go to all of them in the world. Me, Sarah, Rebecca, and Aunty Kate. Love her more than life.

2. Going to Ikea. See #1 as to why we had to go.

Segment 2: Paris and Nicole choosing and putting together a dresser.

First, choosing the dresser..

Paris had an awfully hard time choosing which brown/black dresser to get from Ikea. Clearly, Mom Hilton in the background couldn't decide either. This was Mom Hilton's first Ikea experience. She was a little overwhelmed.

Then, Paris and Nicole opened the boxes.


See Paris having a hard time with the instructions aka picture lessons. Clearly this was not a challenge on Simple Life:Interns.


Nicole had to be picture taker seeing as she is having Good Charlotte's baby soon.

Paris getting stressed with the picture instructions. No words were on the book of instructions AT ALL.


Sunday we had Thanksgiving dinner with these awesome people. We all had to say what we were grateful for. The best part? Dad Sykes pretending to be Michael Scott while saying what he was thankful for.

Once again, my boobs were trying to be the center of the picture. Will they ever learn?

The rest of the Sykes, my new bff Stacey, and my not so much favorite Sykes, Otto the dog.

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

lol "will they ever learn?" too funny! we all know that the best reason to go to utah is to remind ourselves of why we live in arizona. there was no sweeter day for me than when my husband graduated from the good ol' 'Y' and we were in the car headed for mesa. we didn't even wait around for graduation!

Rebecca said...

Aunty Kate will be just thrilled that you love her more than life. Also, the IKEA experience was too too overwhelming.

Erica said...

I am jealous of your boobs.

And no laundry room picture?!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of the B-Movie crowd. Photo shop me into the photo so we can pretend we're back in our freshman year!

Anonymous said...

That was worth the wait...please come back here, paris misses nicole; without nicole, paris has to get back to the diet...

Anonymous said...

i love how you write/talk... it always makes me laugh! {even if you're saying "bags of poo" ha ha!}