Us playing Scattergories before the amazing meal. Note: do not ever play this game with Devin. Here's a classic example of how he beat the crap out of us. "Things made out of metal." Ozzy Osbourne. Who would think of that? Seriously?
Secret shame: I, Emily, love touching raw meat. Really. Pretty much I should have been a serial killer/butcher/surgeon/Sweeney Todd. So if you need steaks marinated or raw meat palpitated, just let me know. Me getting the turkey ready=heaven. p.s. Even worse? I love de-meating the turkeys after we are done with T giving. And I got to do two this year and loved every minute.
Us being stoked to eat amazingness. Please note Annie's mound of mashed potatoes.
The Fletchies who assisted us in creating this magnificent meal.
How Genevieve the dog spent her Thanksgiving. Wishing she was human.
11 comments:
i will let you prepare my raw meat any day! i especially hate touching raw chicken! yuck. well, it looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! i still need to post pics of ours, maybe before dec...?
Devin should play scattergories with Kevin, except the fact that the Mel Jones's are all big fat sore losers, so we basically boycott and veto any answer that Kevin puts down. Poor Kev.
Also, you touching raw meat kind of kills me. That totally sounds like something weird that Sara and I would like, but is currently not on our favorite lists. Oh, and did you get the roll recipe? I'm so sorry that I forgot to e-mail it until like probably too late. Maybe next year.
And lastly, Jones Cousin Party on the 9th? Does anyone have any reservations about that? Let us know.
Poor, poor Genevieve.
And I won a turkey at work the other day and it's still sitting in my freezer. Just let me know if you'd like to prepare it for me to consume. And I might let you have a few pieces, too.
oh julia gooliah. you're meal looks like it was very very tasty! We need to party sometime!
I LOVED loved anne's mound of mashed. and mound was the perfect word to describe it! I love our family :)
I would say that the Porter rock climbing was was way cooler and stuff, but it doesn't matter because no matter how cool it was I still wished I was at your house :( sad
Too funny! It didn't look like you simply enjoyed TOUCHING the meat... But rather mutilating it! Geez Emily. Calm yourself! Lol! :)
curse you blinx!! i had a dream/nightmare last night where there was a foot long bright red scorpion in my apartment with a dozen little baby ones running amuck. now i'm afraid to walk around.
also, honeymoon with my brother is an excellent book and i'm glad you are reading it, but be careful as it will create insatiable travel desires. when are you coming to visit me?
i love your cute family. and i equally love that you enjoy touching raw meat...that cracks me up.
thanks for being my friend @ the store the other night. and for hitchin' me a ride. much appreciated.
I love Scattergories, especially the yelling and arguing part.
Your meat obsession is gross and disturbing.
Yeah, what is with no one updating? I think blogging reached its peak and is now on its downward slope. We should start a revolution and bring that bitch back.
You made the roasted sweet potatoes. Yeay!!
raw meat? really? pass the antibacterial stuff, please.
Post a Comment