Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Warning: the following picture contains graphic violence and hate. Parental disgression is advised.


Love life that Bugman Casey is coming on Thursday. I told him I'd throw in some brownies if he would spray our house with pure acid. None of that bugman potion that takes multiple times to work. p.s. This is what greeted me when brushing my teeth this morning. But alive.

11 comments:

The Fletchies said...

you LOVE the jones house and its occupants.

The Jones Fam said...

Quite possibly THE funniest blog in the universe.

I accidently shot a booger when I read the "pure acid" comment. I love that the scorpions just won't leave you alone. Sorry, I think they all came from my Grandpa Huber's old farm.

Jake

Erica said...

Maybe you should offer the bug man sexual favors; I mean if you really want to see results.

Jamie said...

I hate those pesky perverted things, but I am afraid they are attracted to you Em! Good luck withthe bug man.

Rachsticle said...

ew!!!! did you hear that otto peed in sarahs bed?

Alisse Baldwin said...

We just had our first Spawn of the Devil creep in our house last night. I instantly thought of you/The Reid Jones household. I was too afraid to leave my flip-flops on the floor, so I slept with them on. I also moved my purse, backpack, laundry hamper, and family room blankets to the tallest counter in our house. UGH! I need a good bugman- how's Casey's prices?

•stephanie• said...

that scorpion juice had an interesting splatter pattern. good work!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Scorpions truly are pervs and the spawn of Satan, note that the other night when i was changing into my pajamas, there one of the little devils was in the thigh section of my pant leg. This little scorpian was a spaz he refused to die. Very scary. Hence me yelling the scream of death.In conclusion I almost had a stung lower section and the whole family saw me in let's just say less clothing than they should have. -Julia

Case said...

eeeeewwwwwwweeeeee! way to take care of biz.

Alisse Baldwin said...

If that thing would've stung Julia, she could've worn a cast list the Alky/Emily. I would've signed it, too.

angiedunn said...

Oh terror.

I'm ever-so sorry scorpions are a continuous nightmare for you.