Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Movie Love/Hate


Dear Mr. Shyamalan:

I recently watched the preview for The Happening and it gave me the tinglies. This movie better not suck like a previous film we won't mention....

Mr. Shyamalan, while watching said unmentioned movie opening weekend in a sold out theater, there was inappropriate laughing and people walked out. The best part about seeing said film was the popcorn. Which wasn't even that good. Please refer to your prior movies of amazingness that satisfied me immensely. I will even forgive you for not using this actor in your new movie..
Love, Emily

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Joaquin Phoenix is such a hottie! Mark Wahlberg is a cuttie though too, so the new movie might not be too bad. Most of the movies by that director totally freak me out though!!

Emily Kikuchi said...

Okay Blinx Jenn is coming to Hawaii next week for a funeral and will be sleeping in my kitchen for 4 nights (sound familiar). Would you like to join us? I would love it!

Rebecca said...

I am embarrassed to say it, but I kinda liked that unnamed movie in a wierd eco-ooey kind of way.

Anonymous said...

i love joaquin phoenix & mark wahlberg!!! i haven´t even seen previews for this movie! stupid uruguayans... i´ll have to check it out on youtube!

Sara! said...

So, I heard about your life-decision-debate. Switch to hygiene. It's a cake-walk job, if you don't do something exactly right, nobody is going to die, and most likely nobody will know. I do, however, sometimes feel like a monkey picking fleas off another monkey, but, hey, it pays!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hmmm, maybe its because I like Lady In the Water that I'm not cool enough for your blog list. I am excited about the new movie from Shama-lama (as Frank likes to call him)!