Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Red Hot

So, sorry for the lack of blog posts with pictures. Julia lost her/our camera and found it in her bathroom. That means a. her bathroom is really, really messy or b. her bathroom must be huge or c. both. The girl bathroom upstairs is HUGE and a bit on the messy side. But first picture...Spring Comes to Mesa...


Other amazingness: Valentine's Day decorations. Be so excited for the spring decorations. Thus far, amazing.

p.s. Did you all know that the Cullen family has been cast for the Twilight movie? Please refer to "Our Best Friend" link to see pictures..

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are the best Valentine's decorations I have ever seen. You must have made them!

PS - 7th Heaven is so far everything I suspected it would be -- gritty, gruesome, and predictable.

Em said...

Look at you with your amazing decor. I love it.

Jamie said...

Cute, cute!!! PS - I have bag tagged you, check out my blog for info.

amanda p. said...

thanks Mom for the signs of spring :) seriously love/miss that woman. I need some more funny-ness please!

Melanie said...

So, I've spent a lot of time this evening reading your blog. You are hilarious and made me laugh lots!! How did I go these last, lets see...? Five years or so with out talking to you!!?? I had tons of fun at lunch today. We must do it again very soon. I seriously love you tons. Cute Valentines Decor!! I am going to have to start taking lessons from you!

Emily Kikuchi said...

Your heart day decor is CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY cute!!!! I LOVE them- almost as much as I love the Happy Easter sign you sent me! It is so crazy cute and I don't even deserve it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

HooHoo said...

The daffodils your mom gave me are ready to pop too and I am so excited. They always remind me of her, as do all spring flowers. She was such a bright spot maker! Glad you found the camera. Love you and your XOXO decor.

Anonymous said...

love all your decor & flowers! so cute! ok, about the cullen family. edward is not at all what i pictured in my head, which means i´m not happy with the casting! ha ha! the rest of them i´m ok with, but edward??? hopefully the movie will be amazing & i can fall in love with this imposter!

Kasey said...

I know how you role Emily! LOL!

And I agree with Becky about Edward. I am NOT happy at all! He looks like a weanie! Edward is supossed to be a hottie! All chizzled and misterious. Pa Lease!

angiedunn said...

Um, those letters ARE fabulous! You dudes sure know how to deck the halls, yo. I love that garland every time I drive down East El...

Sara! said...

Love your love-iness! Um... any awesome stories about school? How's your math genius friend doing in class? I'm positive he might be getting a 56.