
So this book was chosen for my ward's book club a couple of months ago. I can't go to my ward's book club, but I still read their choices. This book was a "chapter book" as Sarah S. calls them, but that doesn't mean it wasn't AMAZING. It was like 200 pages and I finished it yesterday morning. It was rather predictable - man has 7 daughters, 1 daughter dresses up like boy to support family, daughter meets prince while a boy, falls in love with him, you know the end. But it was still really good. After finishing it, I chucked it at Julia and told her to breathe in the spores and bask outside and read it. Which she did.
4 comments:
lol ~ "i chucked it at julia".
sisterly love.
i am presently reading that book. i am a little slow right now, but i need to get busy. i'll let you know what i think.
A chapter book? That sounds like you are in 3rd grade.
emily! hi :)
Post a Comment