Happy happy birthday, Daniel and Annie dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be... a happy happy birthday to you from me.
Funny things about Daniel and Annie:
-Annie's new thing to say is "Friends off." Thank you Candace W for telling it to Emily who then told it to Annie.
-Other Annie quotes - "Ghetto bootie" (while spanking your bum), "I am not a drum" (if you spank her bum).
-The most hilarious thing to watch would be when Julia and Daniel would wrestle to see who was Emily's favorite. Julia and Emily shared a room when Julia was like a fetus and Emily gave Daniel life, so it was highly entertaining to watch them battle it out. And it made Emily feel awesome.
- Daniel yelling "Mine" over and over like those birds from the Nemo movie. Daniel making up hilarious nicknames for people i.e. Dagwood.
More update on the amazingness that will go on tonight.
p.s. I just found a scorpion in a scrapbook etc bag that was on my bedroom floor.
1. How could scrapbooking betray me like that? and
2. Next door cousies, that was the really loud screaming you probably heard at your house.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Annie & Daniel!!! Have a great one.
PS - I'll miss you 2-nite, Em {tear}!
Happy Birthday wishes all around!
"I'm not a drum"....lol.
Evil Scorps...fer real...does the madness ever end???
I'm glad you still celebrate for both of them! I love it!
Post a Comment