So my bff Sarah and her family are pretty much the most classy family I know in all of SLC and possibly the world. They taught me to eat crazy stuff (lamb, grilled eggplant, grilled tofu, feta) without batting an eye. We want to be them. We need to be them. Every year for Easter Sarah and I would go up to her family's house for Easter dinner and love life. We would have amazing lamb, salad, roasted red potatoes, asparagus and for desert, BUNNY JELLO ON A BED OF CARROTS. So, this year, Amanda and I have been trying to find said bunny molds. We have looked everywhere. Since Sarah's mom, Rebecca, is super classy, we assumed she got them at Williams & Sonoma or some other classy place. What do I get in the mail today????
Oh these little darlings. With a recipe for amazing lemon jello to put in the molds. In conclusion, Amanda hyperventilated while I told her about these on the phone and I hyperventilated while opening the package of hotness. We love you Rebecca!!!!!
8 comments:
Those=the perf gift for the Easter-lovin' kind like you. Those bunnies are adorable. What a rockin' friend.
Ok breathe Emily breathe. They are way cute. I expect to see some of that lemon jello down at the store. ;). What good friends you have.
Easter is all about the bunny jello. Glad you love them. Enjoy!!
Seriously the CUTEST things ever!!! I am so so so so excited for our easter feast!
Adorable! So where did she get them? And whats for dinner?
Too cute!
Got them on E-bay. They are a Wilton product and you might be able to find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, but I think they are discontinued. good luck.
Hey - e-mail me: racholson@gmail.com. Then I'll have your e-mail & I'll send you and invite to my blog. I'd also love an update on your life. Kasey left me a note to come find you :) SO, like I said, e-mail me!
Rachael (Searle)
Post a Comment