WHOEVER THE STUPID WANKERS ARE THAT ARE STEALING OUR HUGE EASTER EGGS, YOU ARE GOING DOWN (TO HELL).

Because who bought those eggs? Our mom. And where is she? With the man upstairs. And she is going to be ticked. We had 20 huge eggs and now we only have 5 and we had to take them back inside. And we are ticked because our mom bought them for us and we don't know where she got them from. So look out, hoodlums, because Reidster is on the rampage.
Poor little egg...all alone.

So as not to be a debbie downer post only, here is a picture of our hot Easter tree. And if they steal this shiz, I will be really ticked.
10 comments:
Why would someone do that! What the HE*#! I'm so tired of other peoples children! Like the pysco lady that tried to run me down on Saturday. Glad you took them in. I say decorate the garden of Eden in the backyard. Suckers wouldn't dare go back there.
You guys are the coolest decorators on the planet! I'll come guard your house with my sniper rifle if you decorate my house. Deal?
You need to teach Genevieve to bite and then post her outside with a beware of dog sign.
They will definitely burn in hell for that one! Poor suckers!
And you guys are so ridiculously adorable with your holidays! I love it.
i don't think that you're allowed to say "Stupid Wankers"! i love you, you're amazing. Come and play more, Miss MIA this last weekend!
Grrrrr......
Fer reals though. That tree is even more amazing in real life. It was a happy little greeting on my way to Claud's yesterday. Sheer springtime festivity. Love it.
Oh, that is horrible. Emily this is Michelle Aguilar and I have some of those eggs also. You can purchase them at Dollar Tree or the 99 cents only stores. I still have two as one blew down the street one year. Later on today once I get some sleep(I have a paper route) I will post my mulberry tree in the front yard. I call it our tree of seasons as my dear husband got this for me one valentine's day. I hang everything from it. The funniest part is this year I have eggs hanging from the pine tree, LOL.
take care and I can't understand why people do these stealing things. I have cut outs for christmas each year, I add to the display, and I am so thankful I never lose any as some do.
Damn them.
Your tree is amazing.
stupid bastar* wanker sods
ALL CAPS= TOTALLY T.O.ed!!!!!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN JUST STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF! WHOEVER THOSE HOODLUMS ARE, THEY ARE GOING TO ROT!!!!!
I would definitely not like to have Reidster rampaging after me. Very scary.
Your Easter tree totally has its game on! One word: dynamite!
Jake
Post a Comment