Memo to Myself:
All things DO NOT smell like carrots.
All things DO NOT smell like carrots.
Recent conversations with my sisters....
Emily: What perfume are you wearing?
Laura: Its that Davidoff stuff called Echo.
Emily: Its really strong how much do you put on?
Laura: On you know more then two squirts which to you equates to me smelling like the whole bottle with your freakish hypersensitive nose.
Emily: Well my freakish hypersensitive nose says that you smell like carrots.

Emily: Wo bubs, you're smelling pretty strong.
Julia: It's just bath and body works spritzer
Emily: Well you smell like a giant walking carrot

Laura: Why are geraniums so pretty but smell so gross?
Emily: IDK to keep the bees away?
Laura: Ya maybe, they make me sneeze. They smell like pepper
Emily: I think they smell like carrots
Laura: Of course you do.

Emily: I got new deodorant
Laura: Ya? is it better then the dove kind you said didn't work anymore?
Emily: Ya it works pretty good but it kinda smells like carrots
Laura: Excuse me while I strangle you through the phone for thinking everything smells like carrots, crazy.

Emily's brain thinking: Here I am walking, walking, walking to class.
Emily's brain thinking:Oh ya we are doing strep cultures in microbiology today
Emily's brain thinking: Here I am walking, walking walking into class.
Emily's brain thinking: It smells nasty in here like gross bad breath when people have nasty colds
Emily's brain thinking: Eww and it kinda smells like carrots
Insights of Emily's life that she may or may not be willing to share with the blogging world herself--brought to you by Laura Jones Fletcher
9 comments:
I had no idea you had such a fetish for the scent of carrots . . . random! I would love someday to be around when you are pregnant. Thanks Laura for the insight!
LOL to this, and I LOVE that you hijacked her blog to report that she has what the Lindbloms like to call a SuperSniffer. I too have one, and Philip thinks that it is the only sense I have that works adequately. Anyhow, all of the carrots are hilarious and now I'm nervous that at some point she has thought that I smelled like carrots.
You are so lucky that everything smells like carrots. it could be so much worse.
The supersniffer must be a Jones trait, because I too, have that ability. I, though, hate the way most things smell/cannot resist smelling (deeply if you know what I mean) everything. FYI - I swear by Secret Platinum Protection, and of course, I get it in unscented.
Laura you equal the funniest sister by far.I guess Emily has learned she needs to post in real life, not just in her brain :)
Emily is so strangely funny I love it!
this was hilarious & highly entertaining. carrots??? love it.
Okay you MUST click on my friends blog the "Hanson Family". Scroll down and she has two seperate posts that show trailers and clips of Twilight! Fabulous!
Yeah. Are carrots taking over or what? Lol!
Post a Comment