Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bored.

Since all my entertainment is at Girls Camp, I will discuss the daddy/daughter date Reidster and I had yesterday at the 10 am movies. To copy Erica, I will give a one sentence movie review:

Stupid stupid stupid movie but Shia LaBeouf is underage hot. (Underage meaning too young for me.)

The End.

6 comments:

Devin said...

My one sentence review reply:

You are an even bigger snob than me because I loved that movie

Iliana said...

I so agree with ya. I really can't believe how lame it was. Swinging from the vines, the lame one lines, the whole thing was such a waste of time. However, Shia LeBouf? Ha!

Rebecca said...

I loved that movie, but Shia is way underaged hot.

The Fletchies said...

ya i loved the movie too. ps i heart you and missed you a lot at girls camp.

I have stories to tell you.

david santos said...

Excellent post, my friend, excellent.
Happy weekend.

Case said...

I loved that movie minus the aliens...that didn't fit in an Indiana film. But I was entertained the entire time.