Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thoughts from Laura and Emily:

Songs that get stuck in Emily's head on a regular daily basis:
-"Ornitharinkus Annatinus" from Mr. Rogers in the 80's
-"Ed Sullivan" from Bye, Bye Birdie
-"Jingle Bells"
-"Grim Grinning Ghosts" from a Disney sing-a-long of the Haunted Mansion
That's only from the last few days.

Other observations made while picking Laura's car up from getting repaired:
A squirrel at Michael Wolvine's house (who Annie used to be obsessed with). For the rest of you, the yellow house on Pueblo. Pueblo=a forest where woodland creatures live?
The cousin of the dog from Sandlot. This was at the place where Laura picked up her car. Scared.

Last observation - if you ever need your car fixed, you should go to Accurate Automotive because they will give you a certificate for a free oil change just for taxi-ing your sister there. So nice! We love them. Just don't approach the police dog or take pictures of it for an extended period of time because he turned camera shy.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think that is Otto's cousin.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Okay you are hillarious! You do live in the desert so I will let this one slide but that is definitely not a squirrel! That is a mongoose or a ferret! Squirrels are cute!

angiedunn said...

Ed Sullivan??? I can't stop laughing.

Sara! said...

We have desert squirrels that live at our house. I know, in the desert? Whatever, I'm just glad we don't have scorpions like the rest of the neighborhood. Maybe Squirrelly eats them. Also, your songs are better than Melissa's which is always the Suns Gorrilla's Personal Foul song.