Oh come on . . . that was a lot of info to tie a bow around and make everyone happy! Over all I am well pleased, but I am a push over for happy endings!!!
i have to admit...it wasn't my fave either...but...it does redeem itself in the end. my first reaction to the you-know-what (in case some of you haven't read it yet) was "yeah right, you've got to be kidding". and it took a while, but i finally came around.
now we wait for midnight sun and ....drum roll please....the MOVIE!!!
4 comments:
I agree whole heartedly. Like idk it just wasn't that great. And it was a little too scifi maybe? Just some of it.
Oh come on . . . that was a lot of info to tie a bow around and make everyone happy! Over all I am well pleased, but I am a push over for happy endings!!!
I haven't read any of them. I am debating whether or not to start. Is is worth it? Everyone I talk to loves them, but vampires? I don't know...
i have to admit...it wasn't my fave either...but...it does redeem itself in the end. my first reaction to the you-know-what (in case some of you haven't read it yet) was "yeah right, you've got to be kidding". and it took a while, but i finally came around.
now we wait for midnight sun and ....drum roll please....the MOVIE!!!
Post a Comment