Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy happy birthday Emily DEAR!!!!

Since we've been hearing a lot of this song in our house, i decided to dedicate Emily's birthday post in the same title, except the way Miley/Hannah sings it in the end of the song. "7 Things I Love about You". Maybe i secretly like this song and know every word... That was a little confession session for you all.
Seven Things I Love About Emily

1. Secretly loves terrible radio music like myself. I will not give any examples because people may make fun. Yet i just admitted to the above small print?
Us with good music merchandise.. opposite than our secret love for radio crap.

2. At family functions, we pretend to be each others spouses. Or when one of the marrieds says "I hate when..." Some photographs of our courtship...

Be jealous you're not this hot.
That's some nice foliage on my head.

3. She's kind. AKA she does not yell at me when i drive her car stupidly during driving lessons.

4. She's an amazing speller. Hence why she is great at editing my English papers so they are English not the language of Bubz. (Emily here. I had to correct Julia's spelling in this blog. Don't hate, bubs.)

5. She is the funnest/funniest/most entertaining/best person ever to make laugh. No lies.

6. She's my TV show companion. Also she enjoys making cats do funny things or taking their picture when they choose to be entertaining.

Our cat who wants to be Michael
Jackson in the "Thriller" dance.
(Non posed)

Our cat loving and intently watching "So You Think You Can Dance". (non posed)

Our cat the cook slash housewife.(Posed)

7. She's the best sister ever!!!! I love you Emily!!! Have a great one!!!! Thank you for all that you do!!!!


9 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Great post Jules. I love the pictures of the cats. Animals wearing clothes: always funny.

Jake

Em said...

Happy Birthday! I thought of you on Sunday... I have a little something for you... I'll get it to you one of these days. I miss working with you...

happyfamily said...

Happy Birthday!

The Fletchies said...

umm cat pictures were hilarious they might have out shown the post about emily...no offense to emily or anything. you are still amazing.

Amy said...

I love Emily! She really is so nice and so much fun to be around! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Emily! It is silly that we haven't hung out again since we went to lunch! We should do lunch for your birthday. Email me and tell be what days and times work best for you and we will go have some fun!!! You are the best and such a good sister! Hope your birthday was terrific!! Email me! or call mag2dwg@aol.com

maelynn said...

Emily,
I'm being jealous that you're just now turning the age I have been for nearly a year {I won't say the actual number, since it wasn't mentioned in the post.}
I hope you had a fun day!
Your blog always gives me a smile! You are some funny girls.
Happy late birthday.
And have fun editing the poor grammar and randomness in this comment! Please edit all my posts!

Grandma Sue said...

Emily - hope you had a happy happy birthday! You girls are such a lot of fun. ( Just like your Mom).

Annie I am so glad you are swimming and learning to dive start. I would love to watch you sometime.

I hope you all can come to visit us. I had a great time with Annie and Laura. Annie is not a goat when she sleeps!

Julia, I need to have a pedicure partner again.

Love

Aunt Sue

CF Is Not Forever said...

Happy late birthday!