
Guess who's back??? Us!! So our sister Laura may have had our card reader for months. And you should have seen Reidster's face when he would remember that and get ticked. So let's discuss the exciting parts. This semester I am being the stay-at-home mom aka house frau. And I love every minute of it. I get to take Julia to school every day at 7, seduce Annie with leftovers for breakfast to get her out of bed, doing chores... it's the best!!!!
The best part about being a house frau...going to the lake in the middle of the week with the Porters. When we showed up, it looked like this..

It was awesome. But of course we couldn't go to the lake without TONS of food. Like homemade ice cream. Oh yes we did.

And various treats and attractive children.


Precious moments.

Amanda getting ready to be awesome.

And being awesome.
Me getting psyched up.

Lee and Eden being awesome.

Seriously, please note the lack of boats in these pictures. The only thing there is to do in AZ when it is hot is visit various water holes to try and cool off but we were practically alone. It was amazing!!

We go almost every Tuesday if anyone wants to go with us. But the Porters are hardcore. Every time they go they think that this is the last time going and we stay ALL day. Which rocks.
4 comments:
k, so how about tomorrow? let's highjack vista for gas money and waste the day away. I'm not kidding... yeah for new posts, it was getting kinda old, and was that really the sunset that day? I remember it being beautiful but HOLY COW?! I love the lake (and you :)
I am so jealous. I am a house frau and don't get to do anything that cool, though today I am going to get my nails done, which will then be all messed up because I have gardening and crap to do.
That was definitely the best water we had all year. And zero boats. It was AWESOME!!! Seeing those pictures makes me want to be there right now. The good thing is it doesn't get cold until December, so we have plenty of lake time left.
With our boat you never know if it will run the next time, so you gotta act like its the last time, cause it just might be. (Remember Roosevelt? Sad day...)
We love the lake too!
Post a Comment