Friday, October 10, 2008

Depressed.

So, every morning when I take Julia to A-hour, we have bonding sister time. And how do we bond? By listening to our morning news. The Good, the Bad, and the Gossip on 104.7 or "the news you really care about." This morning when I was listening to it alone, Carrie, the discusser of GBG may be moving to a different radio station! NO!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO??!? (yes, this is how obsessed we are with pop culture. I know, awesome.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard I thought I was the only one to listen to that when taking my kiddos to school. They totally need Carrie!

amanda p. said...

so when the world ends or the stock market fails who's gonna let you know huh? Not me! You burned that bridge baby! You're going to have to count on 104.7 now. Good luck :)