
So Laura and I ditched the world to go see Eagle Eye tonight. Conversation in the car on the way home:
E: Seriously, Oscar the freaking Grouch could wear one of those wool winter coats and I would think he was hot. I love them.
L: Whatever. The plotline for that movie was SO DUMB. The fact that ********* was the *** *** was so, so stupid. I can think of a million other movies where that is the plotline.
E: Like what other movies?
L: Remember when Tartraz (yes that is what we refer to her as) did this post on Shia and I wanted to lick the screen? That was amazing. I need to go look at that post again when I get home.
E: Ooooh, me too. How did the girl in that movie always have really red lips?
And it goes on...
Yeah, we get distracted kind of easily.
5 comments:
ya there was no reason to ***** the ending out. I ruin it for everyone on my blog in my Voting Sucks post. Can't see the connection? Oh you will.
i loved it!
I liked that movie. I saw it last night. But I really want to see American Carol.
Now having seen that movie, I can say that a similar plotline occurred in 2001 a Space Oddysey (remember the evil HAL) and War Games which is playing a zillion times a month on AMC right now. We saw this movie last night and I am sure it was 4 hours long. I thought it would never end. Even though Shia is really cute (old ladies like me can't say "hot")
lol! Fully agree on that coat. But I STILL have not seen this! The night it opened Zach was sick and didn't want to go and I still have not forgiven him.
I feel as if I really have let Shia down. This week Shia, this week.
Post a Comment