Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dear MCC

Dear MCC-

Sorry if I don't get a good grade on my final about this:

But I will get an A++ on the storyline of this. Watch it. After watching it, you'll say "Mr. Darcy who?"
Watch it. I command you. It's even on youtube, how evil.

4 comments:

Iliana said...

I'm getting it tomorrow as a present to me. It better be good. I just can't think I'll ever be able to replace Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth though. Hopefully i'm wrong.

Rebecca said...

I just got it in the mail from Netflix!! I can't wait to watch it.

chelseahall said...

Emily I totaly agree about North and South!! Seriously the train scene....need I say more? The dress, his hotness, the tension. Ok, I might be putting it in the dvd player as we speak!!!

Anonymous said...

thornton, thornton, thornton! he is the love of my life!!!