Tuesday, May 12, 2009

President Obama-

Please understand when I go to ASU's graduation wearing this
Seeing as how you're making us wait in Sun Devil Stadium for several hours in the blistering hot AZ sun, you'll understand why I need to be scantily clad. And if there isn't one of these

somewhere in the stadium, I will be super ticked. No worries, we will give full documentation of our melting in the sun. Because we won't have anything else to do.

3 comments:

mamamuniz said...

I'm still envious you get to go, even if you are going to melt!

Rebecca said...

Did you make those fabulous announcements for Laura? They are incredible.

donkeybray said...

Just want you to know that I'm absolutely green with jealousy that you get to be there. The sun part not so much, and I really don't care for THAT many people. Plus the coming and going. . .anyway, I'd love the gory details if you haven't melted your brains by nightfall. Love aunt dona.