We also have become very sedentary since the bowels of hell have opened and barfed hot weather upon AZ. The term we call ourselves is "squashy." This may be due to the following activities:

And other curricular activities include watching A LOT of this:
And eating bagels, referring to o.d.ing in Tijuana, loving Chrismukkah, listening to awesome music and saying the word "minty" a lot. Our summer rocks.
11 comments:
Seriously, The OC's greatness is not something that most people understand, and references to it and appreciation for it make me really really happy.
And remember last summer when I saw Neil at the movie theater (he was working on trees or something) and he told me that he had just seen you guys too? Conclusion: we should see morning movies together. Oh, and if you haven't seen Transformers yet, you can skip it. Philip and I summed it up by: Megan Fox is hot and has big lips, and robots have attitude and learned how to swear. It's ridiculous, and I was ticked that I wasted $5 on it.
LOL on the couch. The best way to find library books is to pay for them. This is a proven fact.
i love you, and your blog. glad i got to see you last night. sorry i bailed so quick.
Um the marker on your coach looks like a cigarette. You are awesome - glad to call you one of my peeps!!!
I love the OC. I keep telling you we must be sisters from a former life {Gossip Girl, Twilight, OC}. I have all the seasons on DVD. I love watching them. My favorite is Ryan {you must watch the new series called Southland - he is the main character}. See ya soon!!
Year One was painful.
Forget going on vacay while chowing down on veggies with our hubbies. We make summer the most fun without leaving AZ. I forgot one of the words in the first sentence...anyone care to fill it in?
You forgot Cali, Tina. It is one of my most hated words.
You should tell people what the word "minty" means :)
ps when is shark week? where are we having the party this year?
I like how we just comment on eachother's blogs about parties not relating to the current post at all.
I have no qualms about dressing up for Shark Week Party. Maybe we could dress up as our favorite sea creature? Or we could all just wear shark tooth necklaces because shark tooth necklaces are hilarious. And where is this party taking place?
We can have it at my house if no one is offering; but every room is still in various stages of white trashness; just a warning.
Post a Comment