Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HP 6

SO, maybe I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls lately, but if everyone drank a ton of coffee before making this movie and talked a LOT faster with a lot LESS pauses, I would have enjoyed it more. And let's just say the audience we saw it with was really jolly and laughed a lot. I didn't even feel bad going to the bathroom during the quidditch scenes. Mleh.


Yes, we are one saturated fat gram away from a heart attack. The picture are correct - we are eating both popcorn and cold stone. And no, we don't have to get ready when it is 10928975234897234598273 degrees outside.
p.s. Laura screamed during the "scary" parts. Remember, kids, it's a PG movie. Yikes.

7 comments:

Erica said...

We're going this weekend. My aunt also gave it mediocre reviews. I've decided you just have to take the movies for what their worth, they'll never do the books justice. And the movie Dumbledore bugs me.

Jenny Hogle said...

haha, I enjoyed it...but im glad i didnt go to the midnight showing! UM I jumped so bad at the "scary part" as well and felt very dumb.

Anonymous said...

so you didnt' like it???
AND WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN YOU TAKE COLD STONE IN TO THE MOVIES??
Not the harkins, it is the AMC??
cool if it is!

The Fletchies said...

It's because I was stoned. Duh. Look at my eyes in the picture.

amanda p. said...

thats it.. I am buying you a new camera for your birthday. Those pictures are crap and I feel bad that your memories are being captured like that.

only one condition..... bubs and laura and annie may not touch the camera, throw it into the lake while canoeing etc.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Amanda Porter, it is not my fault that Annie gets nervous in a tippy un-proportionally weighted canoe alright... Otherwise our pictures wouldn't look like this. Annie got nervous.. -Bubs

amanda p. said...

remember when it had been 2 weeks since your last post. What like you are busy spooning cats?! Bored.