So, this is where I went this last weekend. If you can't tell, it's Boston. Some figures from our trip:
-people going on trip: 6
-lay-overs had: 2
- red-eyes flown: 1
-Dunkin' Donuts consumed: 4958
-F words said: 1(Not by me, no worries)
-times my group went to the bathroom: 14
-times I went to the bathroom: 3,928,347,134,745,609
-lobster rolls eaten: 2 (None by the girls that attended, no worries. They are as disgusting tasting as they look.)
-leaves that flew into our face/bodies/mouth because the wind never stopped blowing: 23,293,492
-times there were complaints about it being FREEZING: 2,304
-pictures taken on Harvard campus being non-classy: 18
-pictures taken of us practicing pole-dancing moves in the subway: 1
-pictures of us licking delicious food/pastries: 27
-diet cokes consumed even when it was freezing: 18
-attractive coats that were purchased at H&M: 0 (They all looked ugly on).
More pictures later, no worries.


4 comments:
Wow! All the major cities in just a few whirlwind trips. Hopefully L.A. is next?!
I just bought tickets today for U2 in Chicago in June. I'm really excited. two of my favorites in one trip!
I love lobster rolls!!
I am super jealous. F word!
And no the "f word" was not dropped by me! But, the trip was amazing to say the least!!!!
Post a Comment