We saw it in the theater a couple months ago and when Philip saw it at RedBox he wanted to rent it again. I loved how delightfully awkward it was and how like real life actors were in it with their real life names.
Can we have a discussion on this? Sometimes I can be really critical/opinionated of movies so this might be annoying... Anyways, I LOVED the first 15 minutes of it but watching the two of them together was painfully awkward/borderline annoying...
I thought the cardboard animation was quirky and cute, though.
4 comments:
Ok so totally watched this last night as i worked on my research paper. LOVED IT!
We saw it in the theater a couple months ago and when Philip saw it at RedBox he wanted to rent it again. I loved how delightfully awkward it was and how like real life actors were in it with their real life names.
Changed your life, eh?
Can we have a discussion on this?
Sometimes I can be really critical/opinionated of movies so this might be annoying... Anyways, I LOVED the first 15 minutes of it but watching the two of them together was painfully awkward/borderline annoying...
I thought the cardboard animation was quirky and cute, though.
Have you seen Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist?
Devin here.
Meh.
Post a Comment