Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mary Poopins

Okay, so I know I'm critical of a lot of things. But for the record, the entire group of 8 people that I went and saw Mary Poppins with ALL thought it was lame-sauce. Some even left at intermission. Apparently we have no souls.

Me and Amy polaroid-ing it up at Mary Poppins. I'm really into polaroids right now/camera is broken.

Next: Jones events as done by Dr. Seuss.

 
See Bubs get a job. 
Work Bubs work (at Scrapbooks Etc. I know, how lucky is she???)

 
See Bubs get her first Scrapbooks Etc paycheck. 
Play Bubs play. 

 
See the ceiling. 
See the toilet overflow (with clean water thank goodness) for several hours. 
Pop water bubble pop. 
(For the record, Bubs, Delia, and I sat and watched for the bubble to explode. It did.)

5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Rather than judging you, I'm going to assume that Mary Poppins at Gammage doesn't even come close to the one in NY, because it was by far my favorite musical I've ever seen. (But also the ONLY musical I've seen in New York, which may be why I liked it so much). Okay, I'm a little queer that I actually like musicals, but it seriously made me sad that you thought it blew.

Jake

beth said...

oh my gosh! I am soooo glad to hear you say that! I hated Mary Poppins, I fell asleep in the second act. I saw it in NYC and during intermission they came up the isles and tried to sell stuff. (Weird) I am the only person, until now, that I knew that disliked it. Whew! Thank you.
b

Tannis said...

Mary Poopins? You mean Mary Poppins? haha that just made my day =] Maybe you did it on purpose

Cluff Family said...

Who cares about Mary Poppins? The best part of the post is about Julia getting a job. Yeah, Julia! The water bubble in your ceiling was pretty cool too. Annie's party rocked. Jones girls are awesome!

Rebecca said...

I loved Mary Poppins. You do have no soul. For the record, I also loved "Follow the River", hated "The Lovely Bones" and "Avatar" was the longest, preachiest movie I have ever seen. It was basically Pochahontas and Dances W/Wolves.