Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear blog world,
I am alive and not dead in a snow drift. In fact there is currently no snow.
So this is fun and all:
 But I miss these peeps:


And these ones, minus swamp rat:





And a few more:





And especially this homegirl:


 P.S. It was 60 degrees in the Berg today! Halle-freaking-lujah. I walked to wal greens with no jacket. It was bliss!
AZ if you are over 80 when I am home in a week I will be NOT HAPPY.

Love,
Bubs

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We miss you Bubs! And FYI, this weekend is supposed to be 98. Yuck!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Bubs, get ready to get your sunblock on because your Edward-like whiteness is going to burn baby burn.
-Meemers

amanda p. said...

um her name is swamp dog not swamp rat and we CAN NOT wait to see you!!! get ready to get your tan on on Friday with the Porters!!