Sunday, March 6, 2011

Food coma

 If you ever have the pleasure to be cool enough to have backyard burgers at our uncle Neil's house, consider yourself lucky. We wait with anticipation for someone in their family to get married/baptized/graduated/bless a baby because eating hamburgers and french fries and onion rings and homemade fry sauce and Thrifty ice cream is an experience. Thank you, Rachel, for giving birth to precious Royce and blessing him so we could hamburger it up!!!! It is the only thing that holds us over right now when the State Fair is still 6 months away. ....

(This picture of food doesn't even do it justice. This pic is like a 2, our food was like a 1002349783400.


Fletchers in the midst of getting their food coma on....

Bubs, don't drool on your computer screen...

3 comments:

Erica said...

They need to have these like once a week. I ate my burger so fast that when I looked down at my empty plate I was super confused where it went.

Rachel Hatch said...

Lol! It's kind of embarrassing that we are so good at the super unhealthy food. We're chubby...and happy.

donkeybray said...

Wah! I haven't partaken of that particular feast since Trevor came home from his mission (the same day Rachel told me she was probably engaged). Such gatherings are what I miss most about being stuck down here in stupid safford. love, aunt dona