Thursday, July 5, 2007

Feeding the spaz AKA Delia


Would you like to partake of my stickiness?

Pondering/ space child

The third course a thriple chocolate
brownie ice cream cone.. don't we love
the reaction sugar is on little kids.

As i said before shes's a spaz, funny but a spaz.

So besides the fact that we are motherless we now have two other motherless children in our household. AKA Eden and Delia. (Because their dearest mother is in Hawaii and then at the delight some Girl's Camp) That was weird to call them by there real names considering there names are usually Earbee and DillyDoo or Spaz Attack. Here is Delia herself eating the nutritious meal of apples hot dogs and an ice cream cone. Yes that is random. And yes she is a spaz. Yes i am a GREAT mother! -Bubzee

8 comments:

Holl Doll said...

So delia is so frappin cute and i just want to eat her.

angiedunn said...

laughing...so...hard...

you never cease to crack me up.

The Fletchies said...

I think there is always a picture of Delia scowling. She is the biggest scowler of the century. Her parents did a good job of teaching her the funny faces game. I love that she does more than just smile. And that Aunt Kay only has pictures of her scowling from mom's memorial. The end.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Yes i was playing the ugly face game with her.. cause when i make an ugly one she makes it right back. oh how i love delia. And her photogenic-ness.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute!!! and i really want one of those ice cream cones!

Rachel Hatch said...

Delia is amazing! I am so jealous of your neices. Can you guys come hang out after church today? Please?

HooHoo said...

Hilarious! Great mothering skills shown here, and funny, funny baby. Emily, in a few weeks when you want to know why the chair back is crusted, take a second look at these pictures and call me. I'll bring my sander over and we'll sand it down and repaint.

Kirk and Aly said...

I'm so impressed with your mothering skills!! An apple with hotdogs and icecream totally makes it a super healthy meal! And since we don't really know what's in hotdogs for sure, I count it as all food groups. Hotdog was Noelle's first word, that shows how much we love them at our house. I love the pics!!