Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ode to Angelica: Annie's Top Thirteen Sayings


1. "Snackwell" (from Annie's brain)
2. "Oh snap" (from That's So Raven)
3. "Sweet niblets" (from Hannah Montana)
4. "Mer Mer Mer" (From Annie's brain. Says it after anything related to bossing her)
5. "Punk!" (yelled it at the tent when she tripped over it)
6. "Sshhh. Don't tell." (From Annie's brain)
7. "Stop bossing me. I'm the second counselor in Beehives." (From Annie's brain)
8. "I won't say the bad words in the Avril song anymore." (Note: only buy the clean version of Avril Lavigne songs. Or your sister will yell mother f***er when jamming out in the car/having uncontrollable dance parties.)
9. "Genevieve (the dog) can't help. She has paws." (From Annie's brain, referring to Annie having to unload the dishwasher alone.)
10. "Lay off the ranch, Annie." (She says this to herself, usually when trying on clothes.)
11. "WHAT?????" (Said when you scare her any time. Which is very easy to do.)
12. "Wrong-o." (from Annie's brain)
13. "I'm thirteen. I can do it myself." (From Annie's brain yet again..)




11 comments:

granny said...

I'm so glad I know Annie! {And you guys, of course.}

Kirk and Aly said...

Annie, you are the greatest! I think I'm going to steal a few of your phrases, I especially liked #7 and #10. I think they would be fitting in many situations. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

how cute! i'm laughing out loud... i need to spend some time with annie! i too am going to start using some of those phrases!

MeL said...

Lay off the ranch Annie! Oh my goodness, that has to be the funniest thing I've heard in my whole life! I heart Annie more than most!

amanda p. said...

so my sisters have pretty much the most hilarious blog ever!!!! aren't we lucky that we can have a favorite sister and none of the other sisters can get ticked. Annie is truely my favorite. Just watch out world cause she's going into 8th grade!!!!!!

angiedunn said...

amen to that amanda...pretty much the most hilarious blog ever, indeed!! i love this post, and i love annie!! lay off the ranch came to mind this morning & i laughed really REALLY hard.

Sara! said...

Who doesn't love Annie?! So, I'm guessing that the second picture is when she has just worn herself out dancing as if to end all dance contests to highschool musical. And seriously, lay off the ranch... that's genious!

BTW, I totally forgot about LEATHER keds! Way to polish them, and you did get the best costume that year. When I was a pirate with my best friend, my awesome outfit was a drawn on with a marker eye patch. Halloween sucked in the Mel Jones house. We gave out fireballs. No, A fireball. Enough said.

Sara! said...

and i spelled genius wrong. show that i actually use it a lot, huh?

Amy said...

Ok these are so funny, can I hang out with your sister someday! She would crack me up!

Clayton said...

i LOVE annie!!! she is so sweet.

Case said...

i love annie.....we spent one evening doing coloring books at rachel's and she treated me like an instant best friend. love her.