Our New Favorite Words
So, Julia and I have added some new words to our vocabulary that you all may feel free to steal. However, just remember who started saying them first...
They are:
Waldemart = my friend Curtis in Utah thinks that Wal-Mart is the axis of evil, so they call it Waldemart, pronounced like Voldemort, just the Wal-Mart version.
13 comments:
Yeah! I'm the first to leave a comment on this post. I blog far too much because I have already checked my blog like 5 times today. I'm sad for me that that's the only thing I have to do. So, Emily, just wanted to say hey! Didn't know you worked at the Scrapbook store. I live super far, but may have to venture that way sometime. Hope all is well with you girls. My dad saw your dad just yesterday and said he was looking to purchase another cleaners. I had no idea the Val Vista cleaners was the infamous Jones Cleaners. I always wondered where you guys had gone. I don't trust just anyone to clean my laundry. So, my dry clean stuff hasn't been cleaned in a while. Ok, forever long post. Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you guys.
Kasey =)
Yeah, your blog is super cute!
Hey Emily - I stopped by the cleaners today to pick up a blanket and so I was thinking about you guys. I haven't seen you in forever! For some reason I started thinking about one time when you guys had to help your parents clean out the garage on a Saturday and people kept stopping by asking if you were having a yard sale. So you made this huge sign that said: Not a Garbage Sale. If I remember correctly, you then had to cross out the "g" in garbage because you really meant to put garage. Anyways, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to check my blog out: www.kristyskritters.blogspot.com.
Kristy (Stradling) Jamieson
Ok, so I don't know you- for some weird reason- because I know the rest of your family. But, anyway, you girls are hilarious! I hope it's ok that I am adding you to my links so I don't have to go through Laura's to get to yours anymore.
And remember how I have the same picture on this week's post of me at Disney World in Jurassic Park? Kind of crazy. Maybe we're destined to be blog-friends.
I feel like I am supposed to leave a super long comment like everyone else. All I have to say is: Waldemart is such an appropriate name.
PS I read Twilight and am now in the midst of New Moon.
Julia!!! hey! how are you doing! i added you to my list thing haha.
love waldemart!!!
aw, remember the time when i saw you & amanda @ sbetc, & i was really happy? that was great.
also, did you know if you google lesli spafford, your blog is the first thing to come up?
also, remember the time when peg moffat told us about a new blog-ring to stalk? well, i can't find them!! waa!! help a sista out...can you find them?
i see you took off the offensive one. good i was super offended. you frag!-ferfy
Thanks for spreading the lore of the-store-who-must-not-be-named! P.S. You work at a scrapbook store? Grandma!
P.P.S. Wanna make your sister really jealous? You know that movie that Justin is now working on, The Adventures of Food Boy? Well he got my sister Kelly to intern on it (she wants to do the film program at the Y). Kelly is also OBSESSED with High School Musical. And guess who the star of Food Boy is? None other than Ryan Evans himself, Lucas Grabeel! She freaked when she found out. She's already eaten lunch with him.
Judy, what's with this friend that had black hair that now has none? Is it a girl?!! Yes, I'm nosey.
I love all Harry Potter-esque refrences. Curtis is a genius. I laughed at Erica's (though I don't know her and wish I did) refrence to Zach (also who I don't know) on Melissa's blog about not being able to find someplace because it was probably at platform 9 3/4.
where did frag go? last night i was brainstorming with devin how we could turn it into fraggle but I couldn't think of anything bad that ended in gle.
Post a Comment