
So, I am sure every resident of Maricopa County heard the sigh of relief today at 11 am. That would be when Amanda came back from Girl's Camp and relieved us of the burdens we have had for the last nine days. Yes, nine. And we felt every single hour of it. Earbee and Pickles (Eden and Delia=Dill (Amanda hated this nickname)=Dill Pickles=Pickles. And what did I succeed in doing during this time? Convincing Julia that if she goes within 100 feet of a boy, an embryo will jump into her body and will turn her into a teenage mother. It was the best birth control on the f-ing planet. Sadly, for me as well.
3 comments:
Are you kidding me the girls are amazing! But I agree, it is a bit of a scare to never be without them. Amanda was gone forever!
julia my love! what up girl?? I miss you! we need to play soon. k so your guys' blog is so cute! your nieces are so freakin adorable
What a cute aunt you make, Em 6.
Post a Comment