Just three motherless girls trying to figure out how to cook, clean, and keep the garden of Eden backyard from dying.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
This is why we're hot..
So while Julia was at EFY, and I had to entertain myself, I decided to put all the millions of dollars of scrapbook supplies I have purchased lately to work. Amanda and I made these freedom letters, and we decided that if we were workers in a Chinese factory putting together My Little Ponies, we would definitely starve to death. Because these letters took us about a week from purchase to finish. Maybe the next project will be faster. Probably not. And for those of you who know the Jones house well, you know exactly where I put these letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hope you made two sets of these because I totally want them! Way to be crafty with stuff you already have...something I need to work on A LOT. So congrats on being productive while Jujie was at EFT and make something adorable, welcome back from EFY Jujie, and is there a Jones Family Fourth of July Function in the works? If not, there should be!
Way to be crafty!! Those are about the cutest letters on the whole planet! Also, way to go for the gusto and do 'freedom' instead of wimping out with just 'usa' or something equally short. You guys should teach us how to make those! BTW, do you remember that one 4th of July Jones party where we all piled in our Good Times van, like all 25 of us, and went to the fireworks at MCC? Great times!
emily... that turned out SO stinkin cute!!! you should like, work at a scrapbook store, oh wait... you do!
Why weren't we invited to crafty week? (read that in a very whiny high pitched voice) T/K, you don't have to, but I'm with Miss, I hope that there's one that I can purchase from the craft sisters. Sometimes projects that I don't know the most about stress me out. Anyhow, way to go.
Oh the cutest thing i've ever seen. that makes me love the fourth of july even more! way to go marthas.
I am feeling a little left out/me and becka and jenny are not nearly as cool nor crafty nor talented as the rest of the Jones girl cousins. So basically can we please be invited to the next event? By either family because we really need your ideas so we can copy them. I think we may have an in now that becka will be working with Mel and Sara. Lucky. Anyways, I quite thoroughly love the blog Emily (and Julia and Annie)
I love those! What a great idea. It made me think I need to go put my patriotic wreath on the door that I purchased in August last year. Haha. Here I go!
I´m so glad you have a blog as well, this way we can keep up with each other. i´m wanting to go to greece next summer so save up and come with.
Post a Comment