Saturday, October 27, 2007

Amazingness.

So one of my favorite things to do is remember what I was doing this time last year. Last year I was here:


Where these people, the Kikuchis live. In Hawaii. And they said I can come and stay with them whenever I want. Seriously, my education at BYU was worth it just to meet these people and do things like this:

And go to amazing places like this:



Let's all have a moment of silence for the malasada donuts at Leonards. And the abundance of all things tapioca. Why I need to live in Hawaii: they are not ashamed to eat spam and they love tapioca.

But instead, I was at the coolest Halloween party of the year with these people:

Sprinkles and Three Hole Punch Jim aka Amanda and Lee. p.s. If you don't watch The Office, just stop reading this blog right now. Yes, I did think up both of their costumes. While there, we witnessed things like this


And the pregnant girl whose name I don't know carved this appropriate pumpkin:

And my favorite photo of the evening, us taking a picture acting like our costumes. I tried to look like a lush, but I don't have much experience in the area.. Amanda might have turned into a dead cat frozen in the freezer for a minute there.


And here's a close-up of my crotch area with the infamous signature. We tried to get Lee to sign it but he thought it crossed the brother-in-law "line." Clearly he's not hardcore. Nor is Amanda who spelled Halpert wrong. Whatever.


11 comments:

amanda p. said...

I love us.

angiedunn said...

oh my hysterics. i love.

wrapped pelvis. sprinkles. can't stop loling.

Kirk and Aly said...

You guys have the most amazing ideas for costumes! I am entirely jealous! Maybe I could join in as Angela or maybe Jan? I love the wrapped and signed pelvis! Can't get better than that!

Iliana said...

That is hilarious! I love meridith and her pelvic cast! Did you flash your ladies to anyone named Michael?

Sara! said...

Melissa told me how amazing you guys were. (You should be excited because she has told me NOTHING else of the party. Apparently I'm not cool enough to understand how cool it was.) Anyhow, happy Halloween!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

i heart the kikuchis

i heart the office

i heart blinx

Anonymous said...

PLEASE come back so I can do nothing all week but eat tastiness and people watch at crazy beaches with you! And this time we can add scrap booking to the mix. My kitchen is nice and empty!
Emily

Jamie said...

Again more hilairousness (however the heck you spell it)! Hope you are having fun in UT. I will miss you 2-nite @ SBE.

Sara! said...

I miss you. Judy, Annie, what are you girls doing? Too busy to blog?

Erica said...

You guys were the best.

amanda p. said...

um i need a new post from you NOW!!!!
ps... heeyyy hermano... hey brother.