Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Jones Menagerie

Missing: a tan-ish chicken.
May answer to the name "Armpit"

Our stupid actually really smart dog opened up the cage and let all the chickens out and chased them around. Armpit is missing and really likes to fly around. She/he is a new chicken, we got her from a customer at SBE. If any of you Lyn Rae Square-ers see her, let us know. She/he is really soft and likes you to pet her/him. p.s. You know you wish you could think up amazing names like Armpit. The choices were Chloe (we know a child named that), Fiona 2, and Armpit. Armpit is clearly more classy.

9 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i'm assuming that is not an "actual" photo of armpit. if we should happen to run across (not run over!) a random tan-ish chicken, how exactly will we recognize her/him? never mind. i don't live in the lyn rae square-ish area. have you posted this on craig's list?

The Fletchies said...

mother to millions-take better care of your children. next thing you're going to tell me one of the kitten's is missing. naughty. p.s. i posted about you and your hussy phone ways

Julia said...

I don't know where Armpit is but I can send you one of my chickens. I have some Rhode Island Red roosters or some random plain white chickens and some black ones. Just tell me which one you want and it is yours. Do you want pictures?
Good luck finding him/her.

Em said...

What are you starting a farm down there? Maybe he/she ran away just like the kitty... I'm sure you'll find it. I mean its not everyday you see a tan-ish chicken walking down the road right?

Emily Kikuchi said...

I have always thought the mere fact that you have chickens is beyond hillarious! So the fact that one was named armpit just puts me over the edge! I would love a scrambeled egg at your house though!

angiedunn said...

I can't stop laughing. I mean. I'm sorry for the loss of armpit...and I have confidence in LynRaeSquarers for the tan-ish chick's return. Good luck, yos.

amanda p. said...

I might have hatred for armpit, and I feel bad.. because I only hate him/her for its name. Seriously I will give you anything if you go wandering around Lyn Rae Square calling armpit... armpit... where are you?

that would give people another new thing to talk about the Jones'

Sar said...

Emily, you always make me laugh when I read your blog!

I don't think I ever sent you an invite to mine since I went private. . . email me at saralynallen@hotmail.com so I can have your email and I'll invite you!

Erin said...

I have one word to describe you.....AMAZING!!! Is Armpit still MIA!!!!