
Dear MCC -
Why must you turn the air conditioning down to near freezing in the library? You know that 3/4 of the students are hopped up on Monsters/some form of caffeine which usually just makes you colder. This is inappropriate. This is a ploy for people to fail their finals and have to give you more money to retake the classes. Naughty naughty.
Love, Emily
p.s. Once I memorize the microbiology book and regurgitate it onto a scantron, blog updating will happen. And when Julia finds her/our lost camera.
5 comments:
k good and you better start blogging more. It's the only way my girlies still remember who you are!
ps- I HATE genivieve
Emily I am so there I just need to get the 2 yes I said 2 scantrons for my Anatomy class filled out on Monday night and then I will blog again too:)
Wow Mcc sounds like paradise..makes me just so giddy inside to be there in three years. yikes..
I'm amazed that you found that picture. Its not like google image search works on the computer. Ten points.
Oh my goodness... I totally feel this way almost every single day at my work. UGH!
Or should I say, Brrr?! :0)
Post a Comment