So today our little Julia has become a 16 year old. Yes, I remember 16 years ago today that she was born and we were so excited. We would post some ancient photos of Julia, but she lost her/our camera, so all her fault. This is very old woman of me, but it is so weird to think that Julia, who I shared a room and bed with for several years is getting all grown up. Tear. Whenever she complains about sharing a room with Annie, I remind her who I shared a room with. And then she shuts up. I give you 16 amazing/random things about Julia:
1. She has the most nicknames in our house. Bubs, Bubzies, Jude, Hebrewlia, Julia Gulia, Yaya, Judapest, the list goes on.
2. She has always had crazy curly hair. Yes, when her hair is all sleeky straight, you would never think that. But catch her on a rainy/humid day and you will see her true self.
3. If Julia could be anything, she would be a cat. When she was little, she would suck on their ears. And even now, when our cats were having babies, she was being the cat midwife. Seriously. 4. When she was a baby, she looked like the "not the mama" baby dinosaur.
5. She is always super nice to Annie and others. She never starts fights or is the contention causer at our house.6. She will always go with you wherever you are going. Going to west Phoenix and need someone to go so you can go in the carpool lane? Julia's your girl.
7. She is OBSESSED with babies. After taking her to see Juno(aren't I the best mom ever?), though, she decided to keep 3 feet away from all boys. No being up the spout for bubs.
8. She is slowly becoming my clone. I told her that she had 3 choices of colleges to go to - BYU, BYU Hawaii, or BYU Idaho. That's it. I wanted to go to Native for her birthday dinner and didn't say anything. Where did she pick? Native. My mind control is working. Hopefully someday we will be as cool as these people and will only have to say single words and the other person will understand.
10. So most people don't think that Julia looks like us. That is because our next door cousin Jenny is truly her long lost twin. Precious!
11. She is the "hidden skills" sister. She doesn't act hardcore about anything, but then randomly she does an english project and it's amazing. Or randomly does your hair for you and it turns out professional.12. She is currently on phone # 235,849. She breaks phones faster than even Delia. But she has really strong thumb muscles from the 3,000 texts she does monthly.
13. If you have the game Animal Crossing, she might be your new best friend. But don't tell anyone, it is her secret shame.
14. She is the best accesorizer or outfit putter-togetherer person ever. Or as I call it "Pick my decorations for me."
15. She is WAY more out of the comfort zone than us in high school. Definitely ranks higher on the cool factor. What did she do for her birthday? Had a huge party in our backyard with her friends. And had loud music (sorry neighbors). And you had to dress up 80's. And then she cleaned it all up.
16. When she goes shopping, she loves to touch everything in the store. And then she has to look at it all again and give a final decision.
Happy birthday Bubs! We heart you!!!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Julia!
Yeah Jules happy Birthday! I love all the specific details in this post, I love that close sisters know all the ins and outs of each other...the good, the bad, and the excentric. Jules is a fun girl I wished I went ot her 80's party but my sister, Court, was there so I'm glad Julia and her are friends.
it's kinda fun coming up with random things about each other. We should only post about each other over and over again!
haha yes until everyone wanted to stab out their eyes because they were sick of hearing about us. jk we are way more fun then that.
You girls are all the funnest and I personally love your random, specific list. I love how you do all share part of a Jones brain. Happy 16 Julia!
Happy birthday beautiful girl!
I can't believe Julia is 16! I love the way you girls interact ( as only sisters can). It is so great to have sisters. I do not know what I would do without my 3 sisters.
Thanks for sharing all your fun with us.
Love you lots.
Aunt Sue
I can't believe Julia is 16! I love the way you girls interact ( as only sisters can). It is so great to have sisters. I do not know what I would do without my 3 sisters.
Thanks for sharing all your fun with us.
Love you lots.
Aunt Sue
I can't believe Julia is 16! I love the way you girls interact ( as only sisters can). It is so great to have sisters. I do not know what I would do without my 3 sisters.
Thanks for sharing all your fun with us.
Love you lots.
Aunt Sue
dear julia . . . please don't wear cats. and have a happy birthday.
julia...
you are so cute. happy one six.
I already said once before how I loved Julia because she has random thoughts about the bucket in the tree at taco bell (which is still there.) She's so fun and I love her kitten hat.
Post a Comment