May I introduce you to my new best friend? I know I've had a lot of best friends, but this one is the COOLEST! Cha cha. So it is like google text but it is real people answering your questions. And it only costs the price of a text. I was sitting in anatomy summer school killing myself (note: if you want your summer to last REALLY LONG, take summer school. June has been the never ending month) and we were discussing what the logo for Circle K was. And a girl in my class texted cha cha and found out the answer. Circle K= a way to remember how the potassium-sodium pump in your body works.Anyways, here are some questions I have asked and got answers to:
-Who would win in a fight. Batman or Superman? Answer: Superman. He is much stronger than Batman and would win hands down.
-What movie made the most money this last weekend? Answer: Get Smart with $39 million
-Who is the better band - Radiohead or Muse? Answer: While Radiohead revolutionized music, Muse does a really good job at what they do, thus Radiohead is the better band.
-How long does nail polish last until it gets all gloppy and stringy? Answer: One to two years, however if your nail polish is getting stringy, throw it away.
-Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Answer: With Waldo.
-What major movies come out this weekend? Answer: Wall-e and Wanted with Angelia Jolia.
Seriously, this is the best thing ever! And you can work for them too!!!
4 comments:
Hey, I tried the Cha Cha thing and asked "Why are black people louder than white people?" The answer..."Loudness does not have to do with color" Well, I totally disagree, I know from experience that is not true.
Do you know that you can work for cha cha?? that might be kind of fun
ahhh! love it! ha ha! so what do you text? 242242? i think i might love this... like a lot!
I love chacha Madison Inglish introduced me and it's amounted for loads of fun asking for my horoscope, the history behind Mr. Toad whilst in line for it at d-land, fake relationship questions haha, the meaning of my name (Casey means brave). It is a great resource ...do you know how they fund it? Maybe I should ask chacha!
Post a Comment