Sunday, June 29, 2008

EFY and my LOVE for it.

I, Julia Jones, am finally doing a new post. It is concerning the matter of EFY. Yes I am a nerd and i love EFY. I have gone for three years in a row. Usually i have a contest with myself to see how long i can leave my wrist band on. This year I took it off after one day. Probably cause it was this hideous color... WRISTBAND . Unfortunately, Emily doesn't have to ban me from a social life until i take it off. EX. Last Summer. Here are some pictures of me and some of my friends from EFY 2008.

Libby, Myself, and Lexi being awesome.

Devin, Kayla, Lexi, Libby, Me, and a fraction of Courtney and Brandon. We had to bribe a 14 year old into taking this picture and this is what we got.

Me and Lexi being mega fly.

Me, Reagan, and Libby.

Libby, Myself and the girls in our group. Yes i am in fact wearing a granny suit.

Aubrey, Audrey, Libby, and Me at the out of controllably well lit dancing atmosphere. Lets just say they didn't have to worry about any "freak dancing". Especially cause it was sound tracked by my dear friend Hannah Montana basically the whole time.

My whole entire company.
Now for the next installment of this adventure entitled Julia and her boys... First boys in my group. Then my Mesa boys.

GROUP BOYS:
GOOB wearing my granny glasses. Apparently i dress like I'm 72... Granny running suit + sun glasses = I'm dress like I'm ancient.
A series of awkward engagement picture look alikes and some even awkwarder prom poses...

Me and Austin.

Me and Riley.Me and Riley again.

Me and Rusty. He was from New Mexico and somehow had a southern accent. His favorite thing to say in his country styled twang was: i don't have a southern accent. It was entertaining beyond.

Me and Keith. I look uncomfortable in this picture... probably cause i was to an extreme power.
Me and Jake being super hardcore.
Me and my bitty councilor named Sam. He was from Cambodia. P.S. I'm wearing flats in this picture.

MESA BOYS:

Devin, Me, and Blake being babes.

Logan, Me and Tanner being particularly pretty.

My love named Michael from Orange County. Sad day when I learned of this information.
I apologize for not being very witty. I'm a tad bit tired. Sorry I'm a lame face. i also apologize for this post be extraordinarily long and obnoxiously boring. But i love EFY. Please do not judge me for that statement. My loving for EFY is for various reasons. Most importantly the whole approximately 114 hours you are there the spirit is there. It's uber fun. You get to talk to loads of people although they may be strange. And you get to work the boy scene. In conclusion EFY is one of my favorite parts of summer. In the words of Angela Celest Jones "I'm a geek..."

5 comments:

The Fletchies said...

Umm you TOTALLY worked it Bubs! Seriously the things you do without parental supervision...taking pictures with boys...honestly. There is no way any of the attractive boys at my EFY would have taken pictures with me. So GJ on meeting hot boys. You do love EFY. I'm excited to hear the rest of your stories when I come over today. The end.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Are you panning for gold in some of those pictures? I am confused. p.s. Thanks for loving efy and not loving turning into Juno or the likes.

HooHoo said...

Way to work the EFY scene! I agree with you that it is a great networking place and sometimes great outcomes (ask Sara and Melissa). One question: Is Keith 28?

HooHoo said...

yellow wristband = live strong = Lance Armstrong = Kevin still wears his. Maybe we shouldn't let him go anywhere.

Susan said...

Julia-
Guess what? Austin is my nephew-what a surprise to find him on your blog...so...I have connections if you every need them.

Love,
Blog Stalker Extraordinaire
a.k.a. your used to be back door neighbor with triplets!