
So yesterday Laura and I had to have a celebratory last instructional day of summer school party at Ikea. We HAD to copy her and buy one of these. FYI - there were only 4 left so giddy up and get one!
p.s. My frame will be going on the wall in my soon-to-be freshly painted bathroom. I'm thinking either fussy or piglet. For the non-SBE employees/customers,
this or
I promise the actual sheets of paper are not this intense.
4 comments:
OMG...i saw that frame on HS.typepad...it's amazing. i'm so glad you are making one.
fussy & piglet....good choices. my scrapbook room is jetstream & chloe's big girl room is currently being painted emma-ish.
i heart bazzill lingo.
Um, since I'm not a huge pink fan... I think I'd pick fussy. I'm sure it'll turn out great! Be sure to post pics.
Fussy is your best choice. Love the frame.
i like the bottom color best.
greetings from ireland
Post a Comment