So it is CLEAR from these pictures that Delia is half Jones. Because she knows what is the most important part of the corn dog.

Notice only one bite from the top was eaten and then she went straight for the stick crunchy goodness. Excellent job, picky. The only reason it was not smothered in ketchup was because we were going to the quilt fabric store aka children hating store.
5 comments:
OHHHHHH! Not only is she crazy adorable but that looks seriously yummy!!
oh picky... just today we were wondering if I played the ugly face game a little too often when I was pregnant with this girl.... she seriously has too much facial expression control!
I love this kid. I hope I have 20 like her.
Were you guys going to SAS? Any time I go there, they basically cuss me out with their eyes because of my naughty kids.
No fair that Amanda has such crazy cute kids!
I hope you were serious about entering the state and/or county fair. You would rock the world with blue ribbons galore in the craft and photo divisions, even with these dang cute pictures. E-mail marysim@msn.com for an application. The fair would benefit from your additions!
Post a Comment