Thursday, August 7, 2008


Dear Disney Channel-

Please give us back our sister, Annie's, brain. She may love you more than us. You have possessed her soul.

Love, The Jones Sisters

p.s. We didn't even have Disney Channel for 3 weeks and she would still talk about Hannah Montana/Jo Bros/Wizards of Waverly Place every day. And maybe we love watching it with her.

8 comments:

hillary henslee said...

oh dear.. im sad to say.. but i do love wizards of waverly place. i find that show extremely intriguing and yep we tivo it.
bahaha me and annie should prob be best friends.

Rebecca said...

I don't really get the whole Hannah Montana thing. I mean if Julia were on stage in a blond wig, wouldn't you just say "Hey, that's Julia in a blond wig!" not "who is that girl!"

The Jones Fam said...

Um, I don't know what to say about Hannah Montana, except that Caleb learned about her in Kindergarten, but poor kid's parent's don't let him watch it, so he's clueless and calls it "Hannah Matanna".

But I did want to comment about your poor poor ex-toenail. Hmm... without giving the Melvin long answer, there's a good chance your toenail will grow back ugly. Sorry. Wish I had a better prognosis. But when you damage the matrix from traumatic crushing injuries (ie: dropping mammoth TV's directly on it), it often gets damaged permanately. On the bright side, you still have A toe!

Jake

P.S. Did you keep it (the toenail)?

angiedunn said...

I don't watch Hannah...but is it weird that I am very entertained by the suite life o' z&c???

Sara! said...

time to update! there have to be some good mcc stories coming your way.

Jenaye said...

I totally know what Annie is going through.. I feel the same way about Disney Channel. Love it! And I miss you!!

The Murrishes said...

Sorry, unrelated to the post because I can't bring myself to acknowledge the existence of one M.C./H.M.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

Blinx! I have tried to call you twice in efforts to wish you a happy birthday this past sunday, but alas you must have been swept off to mexico with some hunky hottie and that is why my efforts have not been successful. hAppY biRtHdAy!!!