Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We're back!

Good news. We found another pink camera! I think they may be acting like bunnies and reproducing.. Latest events: Emery visit aka visit to the deep South Pole. It was FREEZING!


I think we have all turned into one of these. Cold=evil. 



Laura=ice cube. We even bypassed the extra large blizzards at DQ because we were so cold. 

I'm getting my hair done here next time.



We love our mom. And Aunt Susan and Grandma and Grandpa Blazzard for making this happen for reals! You're the best!



And we love our brother. 



Laura refusing to get out of the car.



Porters and Bubs refusing to get out of the car. Seriously, winter. There was snow.



I think Delia should have asked Santa for a toothbrush. Uh oh.

7 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Yessss, new (old?) camera means more hilariousness.

I got shivers reading this because a) I believe you that it was cold, even though it looks like the desert & I haaate the cold.
b) how sweet are those pics? I love that your Mom & brother get to hang out in Heaven. Lucky, lucky them. :)

donkeybray said...

How exciting to see the headsones!!! (Now if the Reidster would get the death date done on Grandma Jones's. .) Anyway yes it has been very cold down this way and my Mesa blood hasn't thickened up enuf to deal with it. Like you guys, I HATE COLD! Anyway, thanks for posting the pix. Come spring I'll have to keep flowers there. love, aunt dona

Cluff Family said...

Hooray! We are so glad that you got to go and visit. It doesn't matter how cold it is, YOU DON'T PASS UP X-LARGE BLIZZARDS AT DQ. What were you thinking?

p.s. You were right about the Girl Named Zippy book. I laughed and laughed.

Cluff Family said...

Hooray! We are so glad that you got to go and visit. It doesn't matter how cold it is, YOU DON'T PASS UP X-LARGE BLIZZARDS AT DQ. What were you thinking?

p.s. You were right about the Girl Named Zippy book. I laughed and laughed.

amanda p. said...

I let my kid ride with you for one minute and you shove sugar down her throat!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! SO so so much fun, even if El Ray made me sick! Next time we are borrowing a 15 passenger van so we can all ride together!!

Debbie said...

I miss you mom, too. Glad you got to go visit! And I am with you on the cold=evil. I will take hot over cold anytime! We are all true desert rats!

Anonymous said...

oh such nice photos! I am glad you got to go to the grave site, and your lost your brother too? I am so sorry ladies! and where were the photos taken at?