Okay, here it goes, just a little bit early.
Things we hate Tuesdays:
1. That unless you read Harry Potter 7 within the 24 hours after the book was released, people want to tell you the ending. I was trying to read it at the plasma center (yes I sell my plasma and enjoy it) and some meth head started talking to me about it and counted how many people died. Just because you are the star of the creepy meth billboards doesn't mean you have the right to ruin this book for me. Punk.
2. That during the monsoon, the wind picked up our $5 pink raft and threw it into the bouganvilla. Just because we don't take care of our pool toys. How are we supposed to get our tan on now?!?
Sorry we haven't passionately hated anything this week, next week will be much more hateful.
10 comments:
sorry about your raft... that stinks hardcore!
Yeah, I finished HP7 in like four days and everyone was acting like I was the slowest reader on the planet. whatthehell
I am very sorry if i ruined anything for you... just don't look at one of the comments on my blog. But seriously who do methheads think they are?!
Um, what's a bouganvilla?
You're too funny Emily... Sorry to hear about your big pink loss!
So I might be having to steal this Hateful Tuesdays bit from yaz, I can come up with things I hate... or maybe just irritations, but ya know. :0)
See ya later girly!
haha! i know at least one person that didn't stay @ simplicity this month because she was too afraid that someone would tell her the ending to HP. it's serious business, i tell ya.
meth commercials=my nightmares.
I let slip a certain death in HP7. I don't think Rachel will ever speak to me again. Can methheads donate blood? who would want it?
It's always awful when your favorite floaties get ruined!!! And the married name is Jamieson - just in case you were still wondering!
rebecca makes a good point- can methheads donate blood & who would want it?
Oh the meth heads just lie when they are asked the "are you addicted to or under the influence of drugs or alcohol." Nice.
Post a Comment